[TriLUG] Mouse Questions

Chris Knowles knowlesc at telocity.com
Sat Oct 12 23:28:19 EDT 2002

Just came into a MS Trackball explorer.

I like this trackball (Other than the right handedness, but that's a
rant for another time)

However, I have a question.

What is the right way to remap the functionality of the buttons?

Right now, the two buttons and thumbwheel under the thumb are the 3 main
buttons.  The other two are unused.  I would like to remap the third
button to one of the other two.  Also, if possible, I would like to map
'double-click' to one of the spare buttons.

If this possible?  I've done some looking, and found 'imwheel' but
either I don't understand it, or it doesn't do what I want.

Thanks for any help you can give.

CJK