[TriLUG] Linksys WPC11 (wireless PC Card)

Robert Baker rbaker at smithlaw.com
Tue Oct 29 13:21:48 EST 2002

Jeremy,

Now when I go into Network Configuration RH8 sees the card as a
"Lucent/Agere/Melco PCMCIA..."
It's 'Inactive' and when I try to activate the card is times out with an
error.

I've tried to go in and add a new adapter (Network Configuration > Hardware)
but do not see the Linksys listed and no where to add it.

I'm not sure what to do next--most of the devices listed in
/etc/pcmcia/config are not listed in the GUI dropdown.

Any suggestions?

>>> Rob Baker <<<
Webcentric Applications Developer