[TriLUG] redhat & daylight savings time

Janyne Kizer janyne_kizer at ncsu.edu
Tue Oct 29 21:59:06 EST 2002

Yes, I think that the system needs to be running for the time to
change.  I installed servers on Monday and Tuesday of this week and they
were packed over the weekend.  I had to manually change the time on both
of these servers.  All of the other servers (the ones that ran over the
weekend) appear to be fine.