[TriLUG] Next Saturday

William Gomeringer neisture at pihlopase.mine.nu
Thu Oct 31 19:55:58 EST 2002

I was wondering if anyone on the list lives in Chapel Hill and will be
attending the meeting next Saturday. My girlfriend has been kind enough
to shuttle me around these last few weeks, to the installfest and to the
RedHat Bus Tour tonight. She's been real supportive, but I think she
finds us Linux geeks a bit odd. :) So, if I can hitch a ride with
someone I'll throw in a few bucks for gas. If not, guess I'll be taking
the girlfriends shuttle once again. Thanks, William