[TriLUG] backup up a laptop disk for replacement

Chris Knowles knowlesc at telocity.com
Fri Nov 8 08:42:39 EST 2002

Don't get too pessimistic.

The Salescritters are in town this week, and several of them need OS's
upgraded, Bad HD's replaced... so I decided to try G4U.  Saw the same
bit about PCMCIA, but luckily these laptops have onboard ethernet.  G4U
is currently making the first image right now, no apparent problems.

I'll let you know the results...

CJK