[TriLUG] Nikon CoolPix 4300

Michael Thompson thompson at easternrad.com
Tue Dec 17 14:01:54 EST 2002

Has anyone had experience connecting a Nikon CoolPix 4300 camera to
Linux?  The camera configuration in KDE only shows up to model CoolPix
990.  Tried a few Google searches with no luck.  Any help getting my
shiny new camera to work would be appreciated!

BTW: Thanks to everyone for your scanner recommendations.  I ended up
buying a Mustek for $20.  Also, the author of the HP4200-backend updated
his patches to work with sane 1.0.8 (packaged with RH80) so my old
scanner works as well!  Here is a link in case anyone is interested:
http://hp4200-backend.sourceforge.net

TIA!

Michael Thompson