[TriLUG] Roadrunner

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Sun Dec 29 18:33:17 EST 2002

The kicker is commercial server.  Don't do it.  On the other hand, they
expect some folks to run non commercial servers.  I do.

Now, don't go running an open relay.  They got really bent out of shape
when I made a mistake setting up my email server.  Someone bounced some
porn email off it and caused me much grief.  I found out about real time
black lists.  It was way cool.