[TriLUG] telocity->directvdsl->bellsouth

Corey Mutter mutterc at nc.rr.com
Sun Jan 26 22:12:11 EST 2003

> um, i've already got cable outlets (for telly) where needed.  is there more
> to it than that?  or will that essentially obviate the need for an
> 'installation' visit?

If you have a working cable outlet, nobody needs to come to your house.

I went by the Atlantic Ave. TWC office, signed up, walked out with the
box, got home, plugged in the box, hooked it to the cable and my Linux
machine, did "dhcpcd eth1" and was up and running.

(This was RR, though, maybe Earthlink feels the need to send someone.)

Corey