[TriLUG] Another Speakeasy testimonial -was- telocity->directvdsl->bellsouth

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Sun Jan 26 15:50:25 EST 2003

Speakeasy rocks! I would have mentioned it earlier, but I just assumed
most everybody knew about Speakeasy by now.

And as a counter-point to the complaint about the portal... The portal
is awesome!  It answers every question about your account including
dates, statuses, and usage statistics.  It's extremely easy to use and
serves as a great record of all your contact with Speakeasy.  It also
automates most requests for additions/deletions of services.

My only complaint about the portal is that I would like to be able to
setup a "read-only" access to it, so that I could give out the link to
everyone in the company.

Speakeasy is run right and everyone there is on the ball.  It's a
company that is going to be around (and bigger) twenty years from now.

Jon