[TriLUG] Re: Volunteers Needed

Scott G. Hall ScottGHall at BellSouth.Net
Fri Mar 28 23:35:08 EST 2003

"Merle Watts" <elremx2 at earthlink.net> wrote:

>I can burn some Knoppix, RH.8 and Mandrake 9.0  disks and drop them in the
>mail.  I just need an address to send them to and how many do you want.?

How about RH 9.0 and MDK 9.1 ?  I got a message a couple of days ago that MDK
9.1 is available for download.  And someone was already going to bring RH 9.0
to the meeting.  Also, I plan on having as many distro ISOs as I can get my
hands on, if anyone is interested in others.  I am thinking Xandros, Debian
and SCO/Open Linux as well.  I also have a copy of Knoppix-like "Demo-Linux"
from Linux Format Magazine.

I already offered to volunteer at the hamfest, but I may also be able to burn
some and label them ahead to bring to the meeting.

>I can print some labels for them also. I'll put the Trilug web address on
>the labels with anything else anyone an think of.

I also can label them if you are inclined.

P.S.  I saw a stack of 100 CD-Rs on sale over at Office Max.  Anyone know of
sleeves cheap though?  If they were paper, I could even print them up as
well
to match the labels.

--
Scott G. Hall,