[TriLUG] Seeking Proposals on a Project

Andrew Perrin clists at perrin.socsci.unc.edu
Mon Apr 14 15:02:15 EDT 2003

A colleague and I are beginning work on a project that will include some
significant programming and admin work. It's a full-text database system
to be used mainly for research, and (mainly) specifically in tracking
media coverage of health and health care.

We will need to hire someone to implement it. The project will involve
Perl, PostgreSQL, Apache, and Debian Linux. You must be willing to put up
with me: someone just knowledgeable enough to be dangerous :).  If you're
interested in, or want more information about, this job, please email me
offlist.

Best,
Andy