[TriLUG] RR Woes

Nick Goldwater nick at dogstar1.com
Thu Apr 24 22:57:56 EDT 2003

Well I am now going on 10 days of sporadic downtime. Every time I call in
"they" say everything looks good. After I insist that in fact it not I am
placed on hold. After a minute or two they inform me that "in fact there are
technicians working on the problem as we speak." I then ask what the
estimated time to restore is and I am told there is no information available.
And around we go... I am going to investigate DSL.
Nick