[TriLUG] Mailman Setup?

Ryan Wheaton ryan.wheaton at comcast.net
Mon Aug 18 17:37:58 EDT 2003

True, but this "listserver" is mainly going to be used for sending out
mail, not so much receiving it.  It's going to be used for mass mailings
and keeping track of user's subscriptions, etc.  but setting up an MTA on
the box shouldn't be too difficult (especially if there's a POSTFIX.README).

maybe i should reconsider what I'm using to perform this task?  we had used
Lyris in the past, but everyone who's been using it thinks it sucks and is
over it, so i figured Mailman does the same thing as Lyris (and probably
better).

-r