[TriLUG] Apache V-Host (emergency)

OneGeek onegeek at unc.edu
Mon Aug 18 18:36:06 EDT 2003

Hello All --

I just had one of my apache servers bite the dust... I have a serious crisis on my hands.. I'm having issues trying to 're'setup the virtual host configuration that existed on the previous machine!  Could/would someone out there be willing to contact & work with me off list.. ?  I think I'm just overlooking something obvious and the problem is quite simple, I'm just stressing and need help ASAP.  Please e-mail me off list if you can or are willing to help!

Thank You TriLug!