[TriLUG] Computer Getting Slow

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Thu Aug 21 20:48:54 EDT 2003

folks must do as they choose.  if it is quicker to re-load a system with
pristine code that to figure out who did what in a past life, then it is
more of a benefit to the client to get the job done right for a lower
price.  If you are just trying to learn and are not interested in
billing the client, by all means, troubleshoot until your heart's
content.  time is money.