[TriLUG] Computer Getting Slow

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Fri Aug 22 09:57:45 EDT 2003

o contrare.  my clients waste no time.  neither do i.  i keep 'em going as
fast as anyone in the industry which makes me as good and my microprocessor
just as long without adding another 3"

we're talking basic industrial engineering 101 - time study.  if you want to
learn, troubleshoot.  if you want to stay in business, learn to deploy as
fast as anyone else can.  then, you're golden.  otherwise, you're chapter
11.