[OT] N&O article: Re: [TriLUG] Mob results

Jeremy Portzer jeremyp at pobox.com
Sun Aug 24 15:11:09 EDT 2003

Here's the somewhat skeptical take from the News & Observer:
http://newsobserver.com/news/triangle/story/2808166p-2595579c.html

Don't miss this zinger at the end:
"The fad's appearance at a suburban shopping mall in North Carolina's
high-tech headquarters might suggest that the oddball trend, which began
in May in New York City, has just about run its course."

--Jeremy