[TriLUG] mandrake performance?

Jim Priest linux at thecrumb.com
Wed Sep 10 19:35:50 EDT 2003

To follow up my original post - I finally had to get some work done at home and reinstalled Win2000 :|.

After doing some research I'm wondering if it's not a problem with my mobo - an old Abit BE6-II.  It's got a Highpoint controller on it and I've found some posts on Google with a few people that ran into problems with running Linux on it.

I was thinking of trying Knoppix and see how it ran on the same system.

jim