[TriLUG] TriLUG lunch - Today, Friday October 10 at 12:30, Crazy Fire Mongolian Grill in Cary

Jeremy Portzer jeremyp at pobox.com
Fri Oct 10 09:03:55 EDT 2003

Good morning folks!

Hungry for lunch yet?
Please plan on joining an informal group of TriLUG members at Crazy Fire
Mongolian Grill in Cary today, at 12:30 pm, for lunch.

We plan informal lunches from time to time as a great way to get to know
each other and "geek out" on technical or not-so-technical discussions.
Crazy Fire is a neat place -- if you've never been there, give it a try!

If you're planning on coming, please RSVP to me either via private email
(not the list) or on IRC.  (I'm "jeremyp" on irc.trilug.org, channel
#trilug .)  This way I can know how big a table to get.

Looking forward to lunch,

--Jeremy