[TriLUG] OT: Out of town membership?

Sinner from the Prairy sinner at escomposlinux.org
Fri Oct 10 10:25:50 EDT 2003

On Friday 10 October 2003 06:05 am, Mark Abreu wrote:
> Hi.  Linux newbie here.  Located in Wilmington, NC.  I hoped there
> was a LUG near or in Wilmington but it seems TriLUG is about the
> closest one.  I'm not sure I could make the monthly meetings but I'd
> be willing to consider it if I wasn't going to be the only "way out
> of town" nut trying it.  Any other regular long-distance members?

I'm at Greenville, NC. I attend most of the time, when there's fair weather
and I can leave work at a decent time

Magnus he's in PA , and it's very active in the LUG (thanks Magnus!)

Salut,
Sinner
--
Visit my website! http://www.ibiblio.org/sinner/
Running on Mandrake Linux 9.0 - Kernel  2.4.19smp  Linux User # 89976