[TriLUG] Trilug discussion list search problem

Steve Kuekes steve at kuekes.homeip.net
Wed Feb 4 12:30:36 EST 2004

I was just clicking on the "next page" icon on the search results screen
returned by the archive search.  I guess someone needs to check the
htdig configuration on the trilug server to make sure it forms urls
right.  Anyone should be able to recreate this just by searching and
trying to page thru the results.

--
Steve Kuekes

Private Pilot: N9259R '95 Saratoga based at Sanford-Lee County Regional
(TTA)
email: skuekes at nc.rr.com