[TriLUG] Trilug discussion list search problem

Steve Kuekes steve at kuekes.homeip.net
Wed Feb 4 13:23:12 EST 2004

Well in true end user fashion.  "I didn't do anything different, but it
works now."

I checked to make sure I was still getting the same problem this morning
before I posted my email.  Must be gnomes fixing things or I must have
had bad karma this morning or something.... Thanks for fixing it.

--
Steve Kuekes

Private Pilot: N9259R '95 Saratoga based at Sanford-Lee County Regional
(TTA)
email: skuekes at nc.rr.com