[TriLUG] MASSIVE SECURITY BREACH

Stanley A. Schultz schultz at ucalgary.ca
Mon Mar 1 16:39:12 EST 2004

Ian and All:

On Mon, 1 Mar 2004, Ian Meyer wrote:

> "WHAT ARE YOU PEOPLE THINKING? WHERE DO YOU KEEP YOUR BRAINS ANYWAY?"
>
> I can be tempted to say the same thing to people that freak out, yet
> broadcast their email, 3 phone numbers and a fax in plaintext.

Neither my E-mail address nor any of the phone numbers, not even the FAX
number would allow someone with less than honorable intentions to crack
the campus system. Broadcasting a password associated with a name clearly
does.

 Peace, health, wisdom and wealth.
 Live long and prosper.

 Stan Schultz
 Marguerite Schultz
  4411 Edmonton Trail. NE
  Calgary, Alberta T2E 3V7
  CANADA

  Phone (days): (403) 220-8570 (Leave message.)
  Phone (eves): (403) 230-1911 (Leave message.)
  Phone (cell): (403) 667-6697 (Forget it! It's never on!)
  FAX (24 hrs): (403) 270-8928
  E-mail: schultz at ucalgary.ca
  Web: http://www.ucalgary.ca/~schultz/

"We are *NOT* tourists! We've been here for just hours and hours!"

GREAT NEWS! You should visit http://www.ucalgary.ca/~schultz/motorhome.html.