[TriLUG] Strange UI Problem....

Mike M linux-support at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 4 03:38:14 EST 2004

On Thu, Mar 04, 2004 at 02:49:11AM -0500, Ilan Volow wrote:

Nice post.  Very informative.

> On a completely different note,

For sure.

> I was going to say this at some point
> in a separate e-mail to the list, but perhaps I should say it here. If
> I ever do anything outside of the context of the LUG that seems
> strange, or excessive, or counter to every open source philosophy, no
> one in the group should take it personally. I am simply doing what I
> think is right and in the best interests of desktop end-users around
> the world.

Clarify?

--
Mike

When the correction first comes, we tend to underreact. While we do not
like the surprise, we tend to think of it as maybe a one-time thing.
Things, we believe, will soon get back to normal. We do not scale back
our expectations sufficiently. It apparently takes years for this to
work itself out. - John Mauldin