[TriLUG] 5 Reasons to Choose UNIX instead of Linux

Jeremy Portzer jeremyp at pobox.com
Thu Mar 4 18:50:39 EST 2004

On Thu, 2004-03-04 at 17:18, Jon Carnes wrote:
> On Thu, 2004-03-04 at 15:59, David R.Matusiak wrote:
> > just in case you needed a laugh on this sunny Thursday:
> >
> > http://sco.com/5reasons/
> >
> > /drm
>
> I like the customer testimonials - one from 12 years ago, and the other
> from 7 years ago!  Apparently successes have been hard to come-by using
> SCO.

How about this one : SCO UNIX® is "easy to configure, it's not a memory
hog, and it has more applications written to it than anything,
anywhere."

Has more applications written "to" it than Microsoft Windows, or Linux,
or MacOS?  Huh?

The number of lies they come up with daily is astounding.

--Jeremy

| Jeremy Portzer       jeremyp at pobox.com       trilug.org/~jeremy     |