[TriLUG] help with colocations

Aaron S. Joyner aaron at joyner.ws
Mon Mar 15 11:37:52 EST 2004

Intrex.net offers quite cheap collocation in our data center, with UPS
and generator power, redundant network connections, 24x7 accompanied
access to your equipment, and numerous other niceties, all in
cost-effective packages starting as low as $54 / month.  Normally there
is a $150 setup fee, which we would gladly waive for any members or
associates of TriLUG.

Disclaimer: I am a bit biased, as the SysAdmin, in thinking that we do a
pretty good job.  :)

For more information, feel free to give us a call at the office, my
personal contact information is included below.

--
Aaron Joyner
asjoyner at intrex.net
System Administrator