Nominating Jon Carnes (was Re: [TriLUG] Nomating Jeremy Portzer)

Christopher L Merrill chris at webperformanceinc.com
Wed Apr 28 10:15:50 EDT 2004

Mike Johnson wrote:
> But you'd be amazed at how hard it is to find a
> -reliable- space to hold meetings that fits all of our requirements.

Our neighborhood clubhouse is available for rentals.  It's plenty big and
has lots of tables/chairs.  Also has pool, kitchen and sound system.
Rental cost would be $75 with my member discount.
However, it's in north Raleigh (540/Leesville) and has no Internet
access, IIRC.

Maybe others on the list who live in a more central location might
not have thought about your neighborhood clubhouse???

Chris Merrill                  |  http://www.webperformanceinc.com
Web Performance Inc.           |  http://www.webperformancemonitoring.net

Website Load Testing, Stress Testing, and Performance Monitoring Software