Redux Re: [TriLUG] Sendmail and Postfix Tutorial

W W M scottishwalrus at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 28 10:09:35 EDT 2004

--- W W M <scottishwalrus at yahoo.com> wrote:

> --- jsevans at nc.rr.com wrote:
> > I'm looking for a online tutorial for Sendmail
> > and/or Postfix that is written for dummies.  (i.e.
> > that has everything spelled out).  If anyone has
> > seen any resources likes this, please let me know.

I just found this yesterday, and it works great for
me!
http://home.in.tum.de/~baueran/techdoc/postfix.html

It's all about setting up a "sophisticated" e-mail
env. for anyone w/o a permanent full-time Net
connection.
I had it working with very little sweat and no tears
or blood at all.  Highly recommend!
--Mark