[TriLUG] Linksys Wireless Access Points

Jason Price jasonmprice at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 22:10:35 EDT 2004

Here is my linksys wrt54g running a hacked software , it talks rip to
my cisco which is connected to the cable modem, it will also do vpn
ipsec endpoint to my laptop:

# ps -aux
  PID  Uid     Stat Command
    1 root     S    init noinitrd
    2 root     S    [keventd]
    3 root     S    [ksoftirqd_CPU0]
    4 root     S    [kswapd]
    5 root     S    [bdflush]
    6 root     S    [kupdated]
    7 root     S    [mtdblockd]
   20 root     S    resetbutton
   39 root     S    cron
   41 root     S    tftpd -s /tmp -c -l
   44 root     S    httpd
   48 root     S    httpd -S
   49 root     S    dnsmasq -i br0 -r /tmp/resolv.conf -l /tmp/udhcpd.leases
   52 root     S    bird -c /tmp/bird/bird.conf
   60 root     S    /sbin/telnetd -l /bin/sh
   79 root     S    udhcpc -i eth1 -p /var/run/udhcpc.pid -s /tmp/udhcpc
 9310 root     S    wland
 9313 root     S    /bin/sh
 9314 root     R    ps -aux
# route
Kernel IP routing table
Destination     Gateway         Genmask         Flags Metric Ref    Use Iface
192.168.1.0     *               255.255.255.0   U     0      0        0 br0
127.0.0.0       *               255.0.0.0       U     0      0        0 lo
default         192.168.1.1     0.0.0.0         UG    0      0        0 br0

Jason