[TriLUG] Zaurus - OpenZaurus sync failure

Roy Vestal rvestal at trilug.org
Thu Aug 12 11:40:33 EDT 2004

Ok, here's the deal. I upgraded my 5500 to the stable openzaurus 3.2. On my
windows machine at work, I installed the new intellisync for windows, got
the USB-TCP/IP working. I could ping, ssh, sftp into the zaurus, but no
sync.  I've been all over the openzaurus list, and the zaurususergroup
lists, and I've tried everything I've found but to no avail.

Has anyone gotten an openzaurus install to sync with windows?  I need
intellisync cause we use Outlook at work, so Qtopia Desktop is not an option
for me.

I have since reset my ROM back to the original as well as the Intellisync
software its working fine, but I'd like to try/use OpenZaurus.

Any suggestions?