[TriLUG] Device detection

Mike M no-linux-support at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 31 15:28:51 EDT 2004

On Tue, Aug 31, 2004 at 02:57:18PM -0400, Brian Henning wrote:

> Not that any of our venerable members would ever stoop to such childish
> antics, but it would be funny.. :-)

I would be very funny indeed.  Stop to think about how large
organizations are suing the little guy these days, however. The
live-cd thing is legitimate test but don't disturb the
configuration on a PC that does not belong to you.  You might be
sued for repairs and loss of sales and pain, anguish, and
mental trauma, cancer, and obesity.  I would even ask before doing
the live CD thing.

--
Mike

Moving forward in pushing back the envelope of the corporate paradigm.