[TriLUG] OT : Don't let Cheney hide

Steve Williams spwilliamsjr at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 7 10:24:45 EDT 2004

Nice try - you almost pulled it off.

You cant say "don't do this, please please please dont do this", and then
turn around and do it yourself.  How, you may ask?  Your statement "As much
as I agree with the politicis of this ..blah blah.." shows your opinion of
the message, yet immediately you turn to saying "dont talk about that here".

You can't have it both ways - either don't have the discussion here, or do -
but dont try to hide your thinly veiled public agreement with the message in
with your steadfast "don't talk about that here, unless it's Linux"
statement.

-Steve