[TriLUG] Did my second message make it?

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Fri Dec 3 18:17:36 EST 2004

On Friday 03 December 2004 11:03 am, tsiprova at Technisource.com wrote:
> After my obvious blunder this morning (hitting reply to a message without
> seeing where it was originally sent to) I sent a second message asking
> everyone to disregard the first one.

Hi Tyler,

Think that's embarassing, check this out.

In 1996 I sent out birth announcements for Troubleshooters.Com to a hundred or
so friends, business associates and people I knew from the net. One recipient
was a buddy who worked at Honeywell.

A week later my buddy emailed me telling me he had just gotten a better job,
but please don't say anything because he hadn't given notice at Honeywell.

In order to send it to me, he replied to my birth announcement. Trouble is, he
did a reply-all.

Dooohhhh!

SteveT

Steve Litt