[TriLUG] Thunderbird 1.0

Jeff Groves jgroves at krenim.org
Thu Dec 9 01:30:17 EST 2004

David:

Under:  Tools  |  Accounts

Select the IMAP "Server settings" under the account in question and click on
"Advanced".

In the field labelled "IMAP server directory" type in the name of the directory where your
email is delivered to.

In my case, my email is delivered to a directory called "mail" off of my home directory, so
in the "IMAP server directory" field I have:  mail/

Which would be my /home/jgroves/mail directory when I log in.

Check it out.

Good luck,

Jeff G.