[TriLUG] Unexpected reboot of dargo

Jason Tower jason at cerient.net
Thu Jan 6 10:03:49 EST 2005

i installed the hardware, but since it didn't come with the proper
mounting bracket i just wedged it in as best i could (i ran it that way
myself for over a year with no problems so i figured that method worked
well enough).  i figured, "hey, it's in a colo rack, who's gonna move
it?"  thank you mr. murphy (masquerading as mr. lovelace :-) )

jason