OT [TriLUG] Digital Cameras

Scott G. Hall ScottGHall at BellSouth.Net
Fri Jan 14 12:48:54 EST 2005

PC Magazine (or was it PC World?) just had a camera review issue
discussing what to look for and how to shop for digital cameras.
Popular Mechanics also had a similar issue this last fall.

The PC Mag. stuff is too new to find on the web, but I think the
issue may still be found at Borders.  Look for the the Pop. Mech.
stuff on the web and see if they posted the articles.  If not, you
may have to hit the library.

--
Scott G. Hall
Raleigh, NC, USA