[TriLUG] Printer Recommendation

William Sutton william at trilug.org
Tue Feb 8 18:08:51 EST 2005

If you're willing to go black and white (sounds like maybe not if the wife
has her way), I highly reccommend HP laserjet jetdirect.  I have a 4100N
that I got refurb from pcconnection a few years ago (at a steal of a
price), and the thing has been a pure dream under Linux, Windows, and OSX.

William

--
William Sutton
8003 Benaroya Ln B-7