[TriLUG] Re: OT: Old Thinnet coax & AM reception

Brian Henning lugmail at cheetah.dynip.com
Tue Feb 22 07:24:42 EST 2005

> Does someone know where I can find some thinnet cables at a price
> somewhere
> between cheap and free (inclusive)?  Ideally I just need two, perhaps 20
> feet in length..
[JR>] no; however, any of a number of music stores carry ready-made XLR mic
cables with plug n play operation...unless you just really, really like RF.

So you think I can get 100' of ready-made XLR cable from a retail store for
less than I can find a couple castoff 20' thinnet cables?  Plus
installation, since stretching a cable across the floor is *not* an
option...

~B