[TriLUG] Re: [OT] Watering holes / restaurants

David McDowell turnpike420 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 11:24:11 EDT 2005

no kidding...?  that takes care of the volume problem for the Saucer!

now, I JUST heard on the radio, TirNaNog is in fact under new
ownership and has changed their menu... etc.  Not sure when it
happened, but obviously it was recent.  4 nights a week of live music,
including an open mic night, beers, etc.  Hope that squashes any
wonderings anyone had.  :)