[TriLUG] SpamAssassin question

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Thu Jun 23 17:31:57 EDT 2005

Doug,

The Razor and RBL list, etc are dual edged swords. By default
MailScanner assigns them low values (and properly so) thus most times
they don't affect the outcome. As such I generally think of them as just
cpu wasting - and a needless delay of mail (probably not much of a delay
for you).  YMMV.

In any case, I wouldn't worry too much initially about these. You'll
come to love them... then to hate them... then you'll pretty much just
ignore them. :-)

Jon Carnes