[TriLUG] aptitude broke gaim!

Brian Henning brian at strutmasters.com
Mon Jul 11 14:29:39 EDT 2005

Well it looks like building from source was the solution to getting gaim
going again.  As far as running Sarge over Woody...  Everyone I talked
to when I was considering Woody said "man, you gotta run Sarge!  It's
not that bad, really, 'unstable' is sort of a misnomer..."

Oh well.  No biggie..  Thanks for the input, and it looks like I spawned
a good thread anyway. :-)

Cheers,
~Brian