[TriLUG] July 20th-22 1-1.5hrs $75- IBM developerWorks usability testing RTP

Kevin Hicks khicks at us.ibm.com
Wed Jul 13 13:13:33 EDT 2005

IBM developerWorks has an upcoming usability testing session and we need
participants who are :
 Webmasters - Maintain a web site (work or hobby) and have some
familiarity with RSS but not required.

You will receive $75 for your participation, sessions will last
approximately  1-1.5 hours.  This activity will take place in the IBM
Building 500 Usability Lab (Miami & Cornwallis Rd. - directions will be
sent).

  If you are available and, please let me know which day and time you
  prefer (1st choice and 2nd choice)

  Please reply by as soon as possible.  Thanks, Kevin Hicks
  khicks at us.ibm.com

Test Schedule:

         Wednesday, July 20
9am ? 10:30am