[TriLUG] Mailman and Scripting

Scott Lundgren trilug at capitalfellow.com
Thu Jul 14 08:57:27 EDT 2005

I'm still having trouble with my php.ini issue I posted about late
yesterday so if anyone wants to take a stab at it, I'd be grateful.

The new thing I'm tackling today is working with a mailing list managed
by mailman. There is a basic membership registration form I'm taking
over from somebody and right now it simply stores that information into
a database. I'd like to add a new checkbox so that since I have the
users name, email address, and password they choose, they can subscribe
to the mailing list as well. Is it possible to programmatically
interface to mailman? Has anyone else done something like this?

Thanks for Your Time,
Scott