[TriLUG] LVM conversion?

stan briggs stan at StanBriggs.com
Fri Jul 15 13:25:53 EDT 2005

jason,

i've just started to use LVM and would love to see this as a topic.

+1.

stan

-----Original Message-----
From: trilug-bounces at trilug.org [mailto:trilug-bounces at trilug.org] On Behalf
Of Jason Tower
Sent: Friday, July 15, 2005 11:37 AM
To: Triangle Linux Users Group discussion list
Subject: Re: [TriLUG] LVM conversion?

you can't.  you'll have to back up your data somewhere else, set up lvm, and
copy the data back.

on a related note, i was chatting with someone last night about upcoming
meeting topics and LVM was mentioned.  is this a topic that people would be
interested in hearing more about?  or has LVM been around long enough that
it's old news?

jason