[TriLUG] OT: Gaming Questions

Ken Mink ken.mink at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 16:56:50 EDT 2005

Hello Folks,
Does anyone know where I can find GTA: San Andreas for the PC on the shelf?
I went to a number of places last night and it looks like no one is carrying
it.

Also, my video card is a little long in the tooth. It's time to upgrade. I
don't play enough games to justify spending a lot. What would be a descent
gaming card for around $100?

Thanks,
Ken