[TriLUG] Palm Pilot password manager

Michael Alan Dorman mdorman at debian.org
Tue Dec 13 09:51:22 EST 2005

Douglas Ward <binaryflow at gmail.com> writes:
> Before I switched my workstation to linux I was using Passwords Plus (
> http://www.dataviz.com) to maintain a password database.  I could edit
> entries using either the desktop or palm client and they would synchronize.
> Does anyone know of a similar package in linux?

Sorry, I've been meaning to respond to this for a few days.

I use GNU Keyring (http://gnukeyring.sourceforge.net/), which has the
added bonus of being able to generate passwords---which makes it
really easy to keep separate passwords for every site (for instance)
that you use.

There are some sync conduits, though I don't use any personally.

Mike
--
She looks like Eve Marie Saint in On The Waterfront -- Lloyd Cole