[TriLUG] thermal evaluation of cpu

John Mitchell john280z at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 09:31:11 EST 2006

Hi TriLug,

   At my place of employment we are converting an embedded system from
WinXP Embedded to Linux.

   What I need is a program(or several different ones) that will allow
us to do a Thermal evaluation of the processor - get it hot. This
device does not have a graphics card so running BZFlag is out! The
normal function will be doing lots of numeric computations and image
processing

   One solution that comes to mind is a script file running
"ImageMagik", converting images back and forth, rotating and such.

   Can the Trilug suggest any other cpu intensive programs?

John Mitchell