[TriLUG] FREE: 486 & Pentium machines give-away

matusiak dave at matusiak.org
Thu Mar 16 14:53:35 EST 2006

Hey TriLUG --

I just wanted to send one last note about this FREE hardware before
it goes to Orange County Hazardous Waste Reclamation (most likely
tomorrow afternoon).

I know most of the 486 and Pentium hardware is too old to be of
interest, but I thought maybe a 10 GB hard drive or (3) "like new"
NetGear ethernet cards (or even RAM and parts) might be interesting
to some.

Sorry, but the PIII HP Pavilion 8570C system is already gone (but the
keyboard is still available).

    http://photo.matusiak.org/for_sale/free.html

Please email me directly (and off-list) if you want any of these items.
Thanks!
dave m.

OnTopic: Has anyone installed a linux distro on an Intel Mac yet?
          If so, what is your experience thusfar?