[TriLUG] Fedora

Matt Pusateri mpusateri at wickedtrails.com
Thu Mar 16 19:53:56 EST 2006

On Thu, March 16, 2006 2:55 pm, ssuehle at gmail.com wrote:
> Is anyone out there running Core 5 yet? Are there any significant
> improvements to it over Core 4?
>
> --
> o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o
> Scott C Suehle
> ssuehle at gmail.com
> o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o

I writing this from fc5test3 on a Dell Latitude D500 laptop.  If your
a gnome user, then the whole network manager thing just works with
your wireless.  It seems to have support for suspend/hibernate, but
instead of resuming your session it just puts you back at the log in
screen :) But at least it does resume even if your session state is
not stored.  I have not looked into fixing this, so I can't comment
more on that.  Also this is a spare laptop, so I haven't spent a whole
lot of time tweaking it.  Everything else seems to work as expected.

Matt P.