[TriLUG] OT: PODS needs a ASP programmer

Greg Brown gwbrown1 at gmail.com
Wed May 10 14:06:48 EDT 2006

It's a sick statistical project of mine.  I'm trying to determine if unlike
products or services are overpriced when compared to one another by
comparing the price of a product of service to the market cap of a company
(or estimated if privately held) vs. the salary offered to equivalent
positions at both companies (taking into consideration cost of living, etc).

It's not perfected quite yet, though.

Greg